页面

Friday, December 26, 2014

Career FIFA 15 Mode

I play FIFA Career Mode since 2008 and this year is the first year career mode irritates me. We are now in the so called 'next-generation' console games but FIFA is sticking in the past. The main future career mode got this year was the new interface and timewasting. Personally I like the new interface and hate timewasting. I just played a game West Ham United - Crystal Palace. Score 1-1, 78th minute. Crystal Palace decides to waste some time at the corner flag resulting in 12 game minutes frustration. It's almost impossible to get the ball back and set up a decend attack. All that happens during timewasting is throw ins and corners.

FUT 15

Now I'll sum up my suggested improvements.

- Realistic attacks

All teams in career mode attack the same way. Yes you can pressure higher up or do a counter attack, but a counter attack never feels like a counter attack. I want those Real Madrid and Dortmund like switch from slow pace to high pace counters.

- Realistic defending

This is something that irritates me. EA says that FIFA 15 feels the game and "it just got real". Look at defending. Not defence, but playter-to-player defending. Not a single player defends his target, neither closing up. When I have a goalkick I can easily give a long ball to my RW and I can easily take control on the ball. While in real life there is constantly contact between players off the ball. I don't see that in FIFA 15.

- Increase and decrease of income, fans, sponsors etc.

I like to start in the 3th or 4th division of England and make my 1 star team a Champions Cup winner. But I miss those 2006, 2008 options to upgrade my stadium, trainingground etc. I want to play in a small stadium to make money to build a bigger one. Just some standard upgrades are fine but the engine of FIFA Manager where you can build your own stadium would be perfect. Just like new sponsor contracts. I'm that type of guy that plays seasons with one team until 2024. But there is never a sponsor switch. Then we have the point we all had. Losing 3 or 4 games in a row. When you play with Arsenal or Manchester United or whatever, losing 4 games in a row means there will be less supporters in a stadium. Same like a cup game Arsenal - Ball over the Fence FC. But still the Emirates Stadium is sold out.

- Creation Centre

I liked the creation centre concept and would love to see this in career mode. For example, pay 2,5 million pound to design a new away kit for the new seasons. Implementing this wouldn't be that hard, will it? Maybe you can create a new stadium here too.

- Supporter

This FIFA supporters had a upgrade but i'm not that impressed. Only in the Premier League they added some chants, but it's still not the ambience as in a real game. Also, those random flags in the long side of the stadium botter me. Just like those copy paste flags at the bordings and why is everyone wearing a football shirt of their fifa club? Look at a real stadium mostly the fanatic supporters wear the kits, others are just casual dressed.

Besides the improvements gameplay wise these visual improvement will make the game better. Do you agree? And what should I add to the list. BTW i'm from the Netherlands so sorry for my grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment